September 9, 2015
8:30-9:30 PM EST | 5:30-6:30 PM PST
If you are like most Union students, you have an incredibly busy schedule–balancing family, career, volunteer work, and studies. Did you know that the university offers free services that could make your life a little easier?
The writing center, library, career services office, and veteran’s resource center will host an online forum for currently enrolled students on Wednesday, September 9, 2015. The presentation will offer a brief introduction and overview of the free services available to Union students. This is a great opportunity to learn about these resources and how they might help you. Topics will include career planning, research, writing, and support for veterans. Presenters will be available after the forum to answer questions.
Writing Center Coordinator
Veteran Services Coordinator
Join us online:
- Connect 10 minutes prior to the presentation
- Access the Writing Center’s GoToMeeting room
- For audio: use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended
Get Started with GoToMeeting:
- The first time you attend, you will need to download the GoToMeeting application
- This video will show you how to use Citrix GoToMeeting
- Contact Eric for more information
RSVP is not required but if you would like a calendar reminder contact Eric Mast.